For Sunday dessert with the Turners and Brent, we had Coconut Marshmallow Krispies. They were quite tasty. We preferred them plain rather than dipped in chocolate.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon imitation coconut extract
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter, coconut extract and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. (Microwave cooking times may vary.)
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.